mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
orange afterglow [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2024 11:05:54 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmnteam"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
[attr="class","emapkmn"]
[attr="class","emapkmn"]
[attr="class","emapkmn"]
[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".emapkmnteam br"]display:none;[/newclass]
Fenelle nods at Evelyn as they quickly hurry outwards from Petalburg. They were the quickest to react to the sudden report that has overwhelmed some weak grunts, and were immediately dispatched to take care of this new phenomena that seems to appear all around Hoenn at the moment. Another sign of the end times, for sure, perhaps a warning against the war that is threatening to swallow the region whole.

And yet, here they are still, establishing Petalburg as their own like they did ... with Sootopolis before.

Pushing those thoughts aside, dee starts signing, which would be translated by the Rotom tablet floating by der side into speech, "Pleasure going on this mission with you. Did you face off against those phantoms before?" In the distance, dee sees a flare of golden light - they're coming closer, if the hurled trees are saying anything.

close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
orange afterglow [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 1:50:33 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rizzy snakeeyes"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
        Evelyn had been waiting for this moment, eager to see the so-called "phantoms" that Rocket had spoken so much about. She wasn’t as experienced in combat as absinthe , who had far more time in action. But Evelyn had learned enough from her to defend herself—especially against anyone, or more likely, any Pokémon that dared to irritate her. This situation wasn’t about personal offense, though. She knew these ghosts whatever they were extremely dangerous, and she needed to stay sharp.

She kept pace with Fenelle , hoping her fellow Rocket would prove to be the heavy hitter in this situation. Evelyn preferred to stay strategic, calculating every move, while relying on others for the brute force.

Oh a rotom she heard of these little ghost some would called them little memes but they had their usefulness. "I can them just fine no needed for it." While her sign language skills weren’t flawless, she understood enough to get the point. She signed back, translating her thoughts: "The feeling is mutual. No, I haven’t encountered them directly, aside from reports. But I know enough—once they catch sight of us, they won’t stop attacking until we take them down. Are you ready? If you get hurt, I’ll cover you."

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
           [break]

• bingo: meme

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".snakeeyes"]--accent: #b374c9!important; --headercolor: #b374c9!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #b374c9; --headercolor: #b374c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP